What is good health?
Good health is embodied mindfulness, an attitude that helps you deal positively with the stresses of life. Good health means being alert, open-minded, and energized. Good health means being free from pain—and being able to cope constructively when pain is there. Good health means having some degree of control regarding the unfolding of your destiny from day to day.
Good health is a creative act, in which your intellect and imagination guide your reactions, gestures, and movements.
I’ve been exploring the intersection of health and creativity for more than thirty years. My sources of inspiration include the Alexander Technique, aikido, the insights of Carl Jung, the power of storytelling, and my studies in music, visual arts, and literature. From these sources, I’ve created a synthesis which I call Integrated Practice, a hands-on method of embodying mindfulness, solving problems, and achieving good health.
- I offer lessons, workshops, and Skype consultations, adapted to your needs and circumstances.
- My clients have included men and women in business, health, law, and many other occupations, as well as children, adolescents, and college students. Read their testimonials here.
- I live in Paris, France and travel all over the world.
- Thanks to my extensive training as a musician, I coach musicians of all styles and abilities. I’m a Visiting Professor at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow.
- I’ve gathered my concepts and tools in books, articles, and essays. My blog touches upon many dimensions of the creative life.
- I offer a certificate training in Integrated Practice.