1. Linger. Lengthen some of your sounds, and you'll gain control of space and time.
2. Good Vibes. Sense the vibrations you produce when you speak and sing.
3. La La Land. Exercise your skills in making the "el" consonant in many variations.
4. Don't Die. Not exactly a breathing exercise, more a sort of meditation on running out of breath.
5. No, no, no! Exercise your skills in making the "en" consonant in many variations.
7. "Oh, it's you again." Making friends with that famous stranger, the glottis.
8. Hum. An exploration of humming and its many benefits.
10. Slide! Work on your sliding, also called glissando.
11. The Yo-yo, Part I. Two little sounds close together . . . you can do a lot with them.
12. The Yo-yo, Part II. Two little sounds . . . you can do even more with them!
13. Nu-nga. Everything is about vibration. This is a good starting point.
14. Mommy (Beginner). For devotees of the "mmm" sound.
15. Mommy (Advanced). This clip is currently being edited.
16. High on Hi. Take a short little word and enjoy exploring it vocally.
17. Love Thy Neighbor. Let's talk softly but audibly.
18. Loudmouth. Let's grow that voice, organically.
19. Lemony. Exploring the world of tongue twisters.
20. Motormouth. Pretending to be a motorbike is healthy for you.
21. Amlala One. A simple word becomes a deep chant.
22. Amlala Two. Good exercises can be varied endlessly.
23. Amlala Three. By varying an exercise, you own it.
24. Jaws. Free your lower jaw, stabilize your upper jaw.
25. Hey Hew One. Five syllables to make you feel good.
26. Hey Hew Two. Five syllables, varied intelligently and making you feel great.
27. Hey Hew Three. Five syllables, affecting your mood for the better.
28. Master of the Clock. Control time, and you'll feel "in control."
29. Out & About. Don't be shy about expressing yourself in public.
30. Bounce. Syncopations can help you free your energies.
31. Ha ha ha! Gain control, or lose control? Both have merits and demerits.
32. The Traveling Voice. Let's work on shaping our vowels.
33. Mindful Schlump. You can feel many interesting things when you relax.
34. Málaga. Take a simple word to work on your consonants and vowels.
35. Hi Lo. Stretch your melodic range, and you'll "stretch yourself."
36. Ah Eh Aw. Pass from vowel to vowel, and feel how supple your voice becomes.
37. Caruso Takes a Shower. A new take on the old exercise: singing in the shower.
38. Crazy Exercise. Nah, not crazy; just a way to direct and spread your voice.
39. Rubber Band. Make your voice elastic and resilient.
40. Dagger. Work on yourself and enjoy your consonants.
41. Skullery. Get your skull to vibrate, together with the rest of you.
42. Take It Easy. Let's speak or chant in a lovely monotone.
43. Head & Neck, Part I. Your orientation in space makes or breaks your voice.
44. Head & Neck, Part II. More tools for you to organize yourself in space.
45. Don't Be Shy. Expressing yourself in public is a pleasure.
46. Become Somebody Else. Let's work on our mental and vocal flexibility.
47. A E I O U. Let's systematize our vowels.
48. I E A O U. This sequence of vowels is divine.
49. Yay! Let's make our vocal power condensed and flexible.
50. How Wonderful. The playful and alert voice.
51. Do nothing. Relax, do nothing, feel good, then sing.
52. 1, 2, 3 . . . A very simple and rewarding exercise.