The Naked Beginner
For decades I was one of those people who thought he couldn’t draw to save his life. I didn’t draw because I couldn’t, and I couldn’t because I didn’t! One day I finally broke free of this vicious circle, and in this blog I share my learning experiences as a beginner drawing artist.
- Birth and Death of a Stick Artist
- Extra! Extra! Stick Artist Becomes Graffiti Artist!
- Extra! Extra! Graffiti Artist Goes Insane!
- Extra! Extra! Insane Artist Finds a Teacher!
- What you learn is not what you expect to learn
- Oh reader, you're so talented!
- Oh reader, your talent requires TLC!
- The Naked Beginner Returns
- Big little kid lost in the museum
- Fear is a choice you make
- Who's worrying about you anyway?
- A splash of red can kill you
- Faces and hearts
- The taboos within
- Matisse tries to resist the Naked Beginner
- The Naked Beginner bids momentary adieu